If you don't see what you are searching for, please call us to assist. Many items not shown on the website.
"A cocktail cabinet without Angostura is like a kitchen without salt and pepper.
ANGOSTURA® aromatic bitters adds a layer of complexity, intensifies the flavor of other ingredients, counteracts the harshness of acidic contents and decreases the harshness of spirits. But it doesn’t stop there -- it also helps cleanse the palate and aid in digestion. Ever had an Old Fashioned, Manhattan, Pink Gin or Mai Tai? Then you’ve experienced ANGOSTURA® aromatic bitters. It’s the can’t-miss bottle behind the bar, featuring an over-sized label and distinct yellow cap."
- Respected and recognized as the leader in aromatic bitters worldwide; no bar or kitchen is complete without it.
- Drinks International Annual Bar Report 2018 has named Angostura® bitters the “Number 1 Selling Bitters” and the “Number 1 Trending Bitters,” respectively in the bitters category.
- Unique flavour enhancer (seasoning) for the preparation of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, as well as, any savoury or sweet food dishes.
- Sodium and Gluten-Free.
- Exported to 165 countries worldwide.
- Kosher certified.
- Tempers the acidity of citrus ingredients for individuals who are acid sensitive, calming the stomach.
- Classified as a food ingredient in many countries.
- Although the product contains 44.7% alcohol by volume, each dash contains an insignificant amount of alcohol and therefore remains non-alcoholic.
- 100% vegan.
Reddish brown in hue.
Aromatic Bouquet of herbs, fruits and spices.
Aromatic taste with a bouquet of fruits, spices and herbs. As a flavouring agent it enhances the taste of food and drink.