If you don't see what you are searching for, please call us to assist. Many items not shown on the website.

Kracher Beerenauslese Cuvee

Kracher Beerenauslese Cuvee


add to cart

Sweet wine. On the nose it is sharp, with aromas of lemon and saline touches. On the palate it is precise, spicy and refreshing, with hints of quince. Creamy and concentrated, with lively acidity. Very long, succulent and spicy finish.

Kracher Beerenauslese Cuvée is a sweet white wine made from the Chardonnay and Welschriesling varieties in Burgenland (Austria) by the Kracher winery.

Located in the Seewinkel area of Burgenland, this family winery is know for making fantastic sweet wines with the direct influence of Lake Neusiedl. Gerhard Kracher, grandson of founder Alois Senior and son of Alois Junior, is currently following the family tradition by producing and promoting one of the most valued Austrian specialties in the world: Austrian sweet wine.

The secret behind Kracher Beerenauslese Cuvée is in the warm and humid climate that Lake Neusiedl gives the vineyards. A microclimate that allows the growth of Botrytis cinerea, a fungus that removes water from grapes and, consequently, increases the sugar content. For this reason, the harvest is carried out late, selecting the clusters affected by this noble rot.

Once in the winery, 80% of the Kracher Beerenauslese Cuvée must undergoes alcoholic fermentation and aging in stainless steel tanks, with the remaining 20% in large oak barrels for 16 months.

Kracher Beerenauslese Cuvée is a great way to experience a wine that comes from the birthplace of excellent sweet wines influenced by Botrytis cinerea.